HOW TO ORDER REPLACEMENT VINYLS? Ou replacement vinyls are for customer application (DIY) to save time and money! The standard package is for the front and 2 sides. Replacing the top of the trunk is additional. All replacement vinyls come with molding strips (chrome or brass) so you can apply them to the tack box.
Note that we do not charge a custom fee to refurbish a Phoenix West or Warners Tack Trunk.
Standard Tack Trunk Sizes for Phoenix & Warner Tack Boxes
1) Measure your tack trunk is necessary so we understand what you are trying to refurbish. Follow our meansuring guide on steps to measure the trunk you want to revinyl.
2) Send us your logo if you want it on the face of the tack trunk, preferable in vector artwork format. If you do not have vector artwork format or do not have a logo, we can help you create a new horse logo or barn logo.
3) What colors do you want? Does your barn have specific colors they prefer you to use?
4) Do you have existing artwork or we can help you make your logo? If not, you can use our Stock art as an option for a logo
Stock Art Logo's
5) Last, we suggest you pick out a border or for a fancy look, add piping to each side of the vinyl surface. Lettering options are provided or you can send us your own fonts to use for Monogramming.
Lettering & Borders
What does Piping Look Like?